Friday, November 2, 2012

Studs and Pearls: Refashioning into High Fashion

Studs and Pearls "DIY: Sweater Tube Scarf"
I was looking at the refashion blogs today and stumbled on the blog Studs and Pearls. She has so many good ideas and diy tutorials.
I love how all of her tutorials are very fashionable. This just shows that although you are using something old, you can turn almost anything into something amazing. I especially liked her tube scarf tutorial made out of a sweater. It's kind of similar to our latest tutorial on making an Infinity Scarf with one seam.

Let us know if you like her tutorial and we will try to do something similar will a sweater we recently bought.

~Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear what you think...leave me a note and I promise I'll do my best to reply!

*Opinions are more than welcome on this blog, same as or different than mine. However, hateful words are not allowed and I reserve the right to remove comments that are clearly malicious in nature towards myself or others.