Monday, November 26, 2012

Deck the Halls with "Lots of Sweaters???"

It's that time again... Inspirational post time!

This one is going to be on what to do with those old sweaters you can't wear anymore. I recently saw this idea on Pinterest and fell in love!


With the Christmas holiday coming up, everyone (at least here in the South) is busy decking the halls. But we often get tired of the same old decorations year after year. So, why not turn and old or thrifted sweater in a beautiful 'new' stocking! Check out the extremely easy tutorial on how you can make one for yourself!

Also, if you're looking for some other sweater inspiration, take a look at our No Sew Legwarmers post. Don't forget to leave your ideas and your thoughts on refashioning clothes into holiday decorations!

~Elizabeth

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Thanks for sharing! Sammy Beth :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great idea. Need new stockings this year, have so many sweaters I never wear. Can't wait to check out the tutorial. Great ideas!!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear what you think...leave me a note and I promise I'll do my best to reply!

*Opinions are more than welcome on this blog, same as or different than mine. However, hateful words are not allowed and I reserve the right to remove comments that are clearly malicious in nature towards myself or others.