Wednesday, October 17, 2012

It's been a crazy week...

I have had a migraine that has lasted for three days now. Not fun. So I haven't exactly had posting something new in the front of my brain :( my apologies.

However, we have lots and lots of great things in store for you...

Friday we're going THRIFTING! And from the ever wonderful Goodwill, we will be producing our first video to teach you what great thrifting really looks like.

We'll also be coming up with our next tutorial (YAY--my favorite part) which means something new for your closet and something new for mine!



Also, I have this really great but two sizes too big navy blue dress I want to upcycle a little...what do you think I should do with it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear what you think...leave me a note and I promise I'll do my best to reply!

*Opinions are more than welcome on this blog, same as or different than mine. However, hateful words are not allowed and I reserve the right to remove comments that are clearly malicious in nature towards myself or others.