Monday, March 24, 2014

let love grow: wedding

Do you love looking at wedding pictures as much as I do?

Good, because I'm sharing them today. It was a perfect way to start the year. January 4, 2014 at 5:30 pm I wedded my high school sweetheart surrounded by only close family and friends.

Most of the wedding was DIY--all printed materials made by me, centerpieces by mom and I, and all other decorations made by me or family. My dad made the pergola we were married under. It was the most perfect thing ever.

We had no guests under 18 but I made an exception for this lovely girl. She's growing into a beautiful young lady.
V is amazing. She's my mentor and friend, and was our day-of coordinator and made the wedding go so smoothly.
Love our California "framily" who has been around since I was teeny.







More framily. Plus mom. The best picture.
My best friend and her man are seriously the most gorgeous couple.







The flu should never stop you from gettin' low on your wedding day.
Aunt and brother entertained the whole crowd with an astonishingly good Gangnam Style performance.

Love my high school girls (minus 2)

This was such a fun and scary exit. I love it.



That's a hot husband there.





































I gave up on captions after a little while...sorry. It was the most perfect day. If you want to know more about this venue in Anderson, SC, email Sydney at the Anderson Arts Center. I can't recommend it enough. I worked there for three wonderful years and it is truly the most gorgeous gallery. If you are in South Carolina and like this photographer, check out Van Sullivan Jr. Photography. He and his wife did a wonderful job capturing our day. For the best florist in the upstate, call Amy at Electric City Blooms.

*none of the vendors have asked me to feature them or link to their businesses. All recommendations and opinions are solely mine. I only recommend products or businesses I truly believe in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear what you think...leave me a note and I promise I'll do my best to reply!

*Opinions are more than welcome on this blog, same as or different than mine. However, hateful words are not allowed and I reserve the right to remove comments that are clearly malicious in nature towards myself or others.