Thursday, December 6, 2012

Just HAD to share

Good morning everyone!

I was doing a little early morning blog browsing, and found one I know all of you are going to just die over.

Goodwillista! 

We know I love thrifting, and I'm guessing if you keep up with this blog you love it too. And Goodwillista? She's the freaking queen.

Dead serious. When I'm in a thrift store, I'm generally just looking to find something I can change and make better. This chick shops for normal clothes, and all of her outfits are adorable!

I'm going to Goodwill this weekend to see what I can come up with. So, so excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear what you think...leave me a note and I promise I'll do my best to reply!

*Opinions are more than welcome on this blog, same as or different than mine. However, hateful words are not allowed and I reserve the right to remove comments that are clearly malicious in nature towards myself or others.