Saturday, December 1, 2012

Inspiration: Pillows Galore

Our slipcover from Bed, Bath & Beyond


Today my roommate Abi and I went to Pier 1 imports to just look around and I fell in love with so many pillows! The reason I was looking for pillows is because my fiance just got a new apartment that I will be moving into with him when we get married and, although we have a couch, it is taupe and so not very exciting. So, I have been looking around to figure out the types/colors we would want to use when I move in.

 I saw so many pillows I would love. However, the cheapest one I could find was $20. As a college student, I don't have at least $40 to spend on pillows. So, this led me to this inspiration post on tutorials for making pillows. I found so many, but I decided to pick my 5 favorites.


 I hope you like these as much as I do. Let us know what you think and if you have any ideas on future inspiration posts, just comment let us know.

~Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear what you think...leave me a note and I promise I'll do my best to reply!

*Opinions are more than welcome on this blog, same as or different than mine. However, hateful words are not allowed and I reserve the right to remove comments that are clearly malicious in nature towards myself or others.