Saturday, October 6, 2012

Inspiration: 15 T-shirt Repurposing Ideas


Happy Friday! Today I want to give you all a little bit of inspiration!
 
When looking at my closet, I noticed that the majority of my shirts are t-shirts.  I really noticed my t-shirt problem was when I was first packing to go to college.  I was packing up my closet and trying to find the necessities to bring with me and I probably had over 40 t-shirts stacked in my closet.  I had t-shirts from pretty much every event I had been to since middle school. Soccer tournament shirts, soccer jerseys, church camp shirts, Clemson shirts and the list goes on and on.  So, I divided them up into my favorites and my non-favorites and only brought my favorites to school with me.  Now I still have piles of shirts at home.  I was always wondering what I should do with them, because most of them I don’t want to wear anymore, but still have sentimental value to me. 
 
This is where the inspiration comes in.  I have said that I think it’s amazing what can be done with a t-shirt. Well, I decided to make a list of 15 ideas for transforming shirts for all of you, like me, who are a little t-shirt obsessed. 
 
Old T-shirt to Skirt
Braided Scarf Tutorial
Lace Embellished Tee Tutorial
T-shirt Headbands
The Shirt Skirt
How To: Jersey Knit Bracelet
Memory Quilt
Headbands
How to Make a Scarf
 Super-Fast T-Shirt Wall Art Tutorial
Braided Bracelet 
Fabric Covered Beads
T-shirt pillow
Easy T-shirt Aprons
Fastest Recycled T-Shirt Tote Bag
 
Hope you enjoy!!!
~Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear what you think...leave me a note and I promise I'll do my best to reply!

*Opinions are more than welcome on this blog, same as or different than mine. However, hateful words are not allowed and I reserve the right to remove comments that are clearly malicious in nature towards myself or others.