Monday, May 19, 2014

micah 6:8 iPhone lockscreen freebie


A little freebie to start your week this week. This is my life verse. It always reminds me that striving isn't the answer. I don't have to do that, because God didn't ask me to strive or be a major success or become the most incredible superhuman woman ever in history. He asked me to do three things: do justice, love kindness, and walk humbly by His side.

Download the lockscreen here.

What is your life verse? What passages get you through when you're overwhelmed?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear what you think...leave me a note and I promise I'll do my best to reply!

*Opinions are more than welcome on this blog, same as or different than mine. However, hateful words are not allowed and I reserve the right to remove comments that are clearly malicious in nature towards myself or others.