Tuesday, March 18, 2014

tuesday is a day for thanks

...thanks for a new home to love and grow in together as we dive further in to our journey of marriage...



...thanks for a job that allows me to do what i love and help provide for our family's future...


...thanks for the struggles of my past that led me to renewal in Christ and a strengthened core...



...thanks for family and the truest of friends who stood by me no matter what...



...thanks for friendship with my parents deeper than i could've dreamed...


...thanks for love growing ever deeper as we choose to love and serve every day...


...thanks for examples of marriage and commitment in my life...

25 years in 2013
50 years in 2013
...thanks for a husband whose only greater love than me is God...


...thanks for grace and its limitless reach.

{sourced via pinterest}
what do you give thanks for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear what you think...leave me a note and I promise I'll do my best to reply!

*Opinions are more than welcome on this blog, same as or different than mine. However, hateful words are not allowed and I reserve the right to remove comments that are clearly malicious in nature towards myself or others.