Friday, November 23, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving! (a little late)

Sorry we've been a little irregular with our posting this week. Thanksgiving is a crazy holiday for everyone!

I made a lot of pies. Four kinds. I really like to bake.

I'm thankful for about a million things. Here's an abbreviated list:


  1. All of the opportunities I have. An amazing job I only dreamed about two years ago, an education I spent my teens trying to earn, classes that are really developing some of my skills (like the class that inspired this blog)...
  2. My amazing friends. I took this semester as a sort of fresh start, and the people I now have in my life inspire me every day. While the friendships are new, I have a feeling they're going to last, and I'm SO glad these people are part of my life.
  3. My family. My parents and brother have been there for me unfailingly through things I never thought would end, and I couldn't imagine life without them. They're pretty much the best people I could have asked for.
  4. A creative spirit! I love the fact that I am able to paint, draw, sew, and see possibilities in some of the most unusual things. Creativity is an incredible gift, and I am so glad I got a heavy dose.
There are countless other things in life that I am glad for. I can't wait to see what new things I will add to my list next year!

On a lighter note, now that Thanksgiving is over...........I CAN START TO DO CHRISTMAS! Which is my favorite. It's amazing. I'm so excited.

What are your plans for the holidays?

~Kaitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear what you think...leave me a note and I promise I'll do my best to reply!

*Opinions are more than welcome on this blog, same as or different than mine. However, hateful words are not allowed and I reserve the right to remove comments that are clearly malicious in nature towards myself or others.