Thursday, October 11, 2012

Internet Inspiration!

I WAS going to post this much, much earlier in the day, and we WERE going to sew a new project or two for you...but some magical stomach virus attacked me today and so neither of those things happened.

That, however, is beside the point. The point is, even when sick, it is important to find inspiration, so that when you feel better, you can go straight to your sewing machine and make yourself something amazing that you can strut your skinnier self in. That's my plan, anyway!

I want to make this dress from Craft Passion

For my inspiration today, I started on Pinterest...and then...I found something equally amazing.

Has anyone met Craftgawker yet?

It's basically nerdy crafty seamstress heaven. No lie.

Everything you see is crafts. It's Pinterest, but solely for crafts! Which to me means I can get inspired without getting distracted by all of the wedding themes I'll never use and food I don't have time to cook.

Where do you go when you need a little inspiration?

~Kaitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear what you think...leave me a note and I promise I'll do my best to reply!

*Opinions are more than welcome on this blog, same as or different than mine. However, hateful words are not allowed and I reserve the right to remove comments that are clearly malicious in nature towards myself or others.