- Take your own bathroom on all your adventures. I love travel and I love seeing the world. I hate hotel and/or public restrooms with a passion. I just want my own potty no matter where I am. It's mine and it's familiar and I know its cleaning schedule because I wrote it. As my blogging bestie turned real life friend, Sarah, so eloquently put it, a tiny house lets you #takeyourpottywithyou. I want that.
- Adventuring. Guys...they are built on trailers. You can literally hitch your house to your pickup truck (sorry, Husband, this dream also requires you purchase a new vehicle) and take it anywhere your heart desires. Feel like hiking? Cool, let's take the house up to Tennessee. Need a little salty air? Awesome, hitch up and let's go down to the coast. ALL THE POSSIBILITIES! I can't get over it.
- The cutest little facade of a house ever. This doesn't even need further explanation. They're just lovely.
- Forced order. You can't be messy in a tiny house. We would have everything perfectly organized and everything would have a place and it would just be so calming to have everything so tidy.
- No neighbors. I love my neighborhood and we have really nice people beside us, but I like wide open spaces. So, if someone rudely moves their tiny abode right next to yours, you can move without having to buy a whole new house! It's the PERFECT solution for introverts.